How do you write on a mug and make it dishwasher safe?
Just follow these simple steps.
- Step 1: Wash your mug and dry it with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Step 2: Use the pens to draw and write anything you like!
- Step 3: Bake your mug in a non-preheated oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Allow it to cool in the oven to prevent cracking, then remove and it’s ready to use!
How do you paint a mug that won’t wash off?
- Your mug is your canvas. Wash and dry your mug for the best result!
- Decorate your mugs with the paint markers of your choice. …
- Allow drying. …
- Set the oven to 350 degrees. …
- Bake mugs in the oven for 1 hour to set the paint. …
- Now your mugs are ready to use and completely dishwasher safe!
What markers can you use on mugs?
Best Sharpies to Use on Mugs
- Sharpie Paint Marker Fine Point Oil-Based All 15 Color Set.
- Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Markers, Medium Point, Bright Colors.
- Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, Medium Point, Black Ink.
How do you permanently write on ceramic?
If you’re on Pinterest, I am sure most of you have seen this awesome idea- Writing on your dishes with sharpies!