What temp do you cook eggs on a griddle?
Temperature for cooking eggs
You will want to cook your eggs on the griddle over low-medium heat. If you’re using a stovetop, we recommend setting the burner slightly below medium heat. The griddle temp for eggs should be 250°F – 325°F to easily monitor the doneness with less risk of overcooking.
How do you clean Blackstone after cooking?
Here’s the steps:
- Let the griddle cool down after cooking. …
- Scrape the surface with a metal spatula or scraper;
- Wipe it down with a paper towel. …
- For stuck on food, pour some water onto the griddle while it’s still warm. …
- Rub a Blackstone Scouring Pad gently on the surface.
- Rinse off the water with paper towels.
Can you use butter on Blackstone griddle?
Of course, you can use butter on a Blackstone Griddle and you can use it to enhance the flavor of your food in a wide variety of ways which we will look at below.