How long should you cook thick pork chops on a griddle?
Place each chop on the griddle. Grill for 7.5 to 10 minutes per side for 1/2-inch thick pork chops or 10 to 12.5 minutes per side for 3/4-inch thick pork chops. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the pork chops, which should be 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
How do you cook pork chops on a Blackstone griddle?
- Preheat your grill by turning them all to high.
- Rub the pork chops with olive oil, then season them with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- When the grill is hot, add the pork chops, grill for about 4 minutes per side.
- Check the internal temperature to make sure it’s 145 degrees F,
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
What temp should I grill pork chops?
What temperature do you cook pork chops on the grill? Pork does not like very high heat. That will cause it to cook too quickly and become tough. A medium-high temperature of 375-400 degrees is perfect for grilling pork chops.
How long does it take to grill 1 inch pork chops?
For 1-inch thick boneless pork chops, cook for 8-12 minutes over direct heat turning every 3-4 minutes or until well grill marked with the lid closed. Add another 5 minutes resting time for the juices to set in the meat.
How long do you cook 1/2-inch pork chops on grill?
For this recipe with 1/2-inch thick pork chops, grill them about 3 minutes per side over medium heat. If using thicker pork chops, it will take about 5 – 6 minutes per side.
How do you grill 2 inch thick pork chops?
Grilling a Two-Inch Pork Chop
- Heat the grill to 350 degrees, if the grill has a thermometer, or until the grill is medium-hot. …
- Grill the pork chops for 3 minutes, then turn the meat 90 degrees and grill an additional 3 minutes on the same side.
Can you fry pork chops on a Blackstone?
Enjoying the beautiful day on the Blackstone griddle making up some Pork Chops. You can cook pork chops in the oven, stove, fryer, grill, smoker, but it comes out great on the griddle as well. Season your pork chop with your favorite seasoning.
Can you use BBQ sauce on a Blackstone griddle?
Preheat your griddle to medium-high heat and oil the surface. Coat the chicken with salt and pepper or BBQ rub to taste. Cook a few minutes on each side. … Add BBQ sauce and cook to desired doneness.